[postgis] Arcview script

Searle Ross Ross.Searle at dnr.qld.gov.au
Sun Sep 30 17:24:59 PDT 2001

Hi,

We recently had some problematic shapefiles which shp2psql wouldn't
process due to some topology problems in the shapefile. We couldn't
track them down so I ended up writing an avenue script to produce a dump
text file from a shapefile. It is rough and ready but does the job.
shp2psql is much quicker but I thought I'd make it available in case
anyone had a use for it.

Ross

 <<postgis.ave>>

and/or publication of this e-mail message is prohibited.

computer system network.