[postgis-users] Building 0.6.2 with pg 7.1.3

Tyler Mitchell themitchells at telus.net
Thu Apr 4 23:40:15 PST 2002

Here's my solution.  Thanks Paul for the suggestions earlier.
I think that the main hang-up was lingering executables in /usr/local/bin
If you have the same problem I had running 7.1.3, after trying to use 7.2,
goto /usr/local/pgsql/bin and see the files that are there.  Then, delete the
files that have those names from /usr/local/bin.  Then cp or ln the files
from /usr/local/pgsql/bin into /usr/local/bin.  That eventually solved it for
me.  I just successfully ran the postgis.sql.

Ta ta for now.