[postgis] postgis 0.7?

Roderick A. Anderson raanders at tincan.org
Thu Jan 17 18:07:14 PST 2002

On Fri, 11 Jan 2002, Paul Ramsey wrote:

> The major re-design is linked to the integration of JTS code into
> PostGIS. IE: we need a new db object structure (maybe) to most
> efficiently use an external library of C++ geometry operators, which JTS
> will be turned into. Since the JTS porting has not started yet, neither
> has the redesign.

In the mean time - I don't remember seeing anything on the list - does
0.6.2(?) or the CVS version work with PostgreSQL 7.2bX?  I'm getting
ready to bring a test server online with 7.2 and would like to have
PostGIS installed at the same time.

Best,
Rod
--
                      Let Accuracy Triumph Over Victory

                                                       Zetetic Institute
                                                        "David's Sling"
                                                         Marc Stiegler

Sponsored by VeriSign - The Value of Trust
Do you need to encrypt all your online transactions? Find
the perfect solution in this FREE Guide from VeriSign.
http://us.click.yahoo.com/vCuuSA/UdiDAA/yigFAA/PhFolB/TM