[postgis] PATCH: more robust shp2pgsql -d option

Paul Ramsey pramsey at refractions.net
Fri Mar 1 10:37:20 PST 2002

Just to confirm before applying this: -d drops the existing table before
making a new one. So from a global db perspective, we want to erase all
evidence of this table from the db before starting again. Is everything
which DropGeoemtryColumn() does to erase the existance of the prior
table still done with this replacement patch?

Always leery what fixed "route around" an existing problem,
Paul

--
      __
     /