[postgis] Re: Found the Problem (Re: [mapserver-users] Is PostGIS broken in latest nightly build on Win32?)

Paul Ramsey pramsey at refractions.net
Tue Mar 12 13:04:07 PST 2002

Badabing. OK, the win32 libpq for pgsql 7.1 has an 8K limit for some
reason (and the unix version does not, go figure) and this causes large
features to get messed up on the way to mapserver. Anyhow, if you get
the pgsql 7.2 version of libpq for win32, you will find the 8k
limitation is removed (!). Also, the 7.2 libpq can interoperate with a
7.1 backend, so there will not be a version problem.

Paul

--
      __
     /
     | Paul Ramsey
     | Refractions Research
     | Email: pramsey at refractions.net
     | Phone: (250) 885-0632
     \_

Access Your PC from Anywhere
Check Email & Transfer files - Free Download
http://us.click.yahoo.com/Z8IZpD/3XkDAA/yigFAA/PhFolB/TM