[postgis-users] New Mailing List

Paul Ramsey pramsey at refractions.net
Sun Mar 24 21:33:57 PST 2002

OK, with any luck we should be successfully migrated to a new mailing
list using GNU Mailman. I took all the active accounts from the Yahoo
groups, and uploaded them to Mailman. People with daily digest
preferences should still be digested, etc. I have also taken this
opportunity to re-dub this list as [postgis-users] to prepare for the
eventuality of a high-volume development list. Not an issue right now,
but might be in the future when the SFSQL project gets in full swing.

Paul