[postgis-users] Re: [postgis] postgis and sgi irix 5.3

Paul Ramsey pramsey at refractions.net
Mon Mar 25 14:18:14 PST 2002

This is an unfortunate consequence of one of the quirks of our office, I
think. Dave tests his code on Solaris, but edits it using MicroSoft
Wordpad (go figure) off an SMB share. As a result, our code is riddled
with carriage returns. Solaris and Linux gcc seem to ignore them.
Apparently your IRIX does not. What version of gcc are you using? Could
an upgrade perhaps help things?

P.

--
      __