[postgis-users] CVS with PG 7.2?

Paul Ramsey pramsey at refractions.net
Mon Mar 25 14:44:34 PST 2002

We can do an expedited 7.2 version for $2500CA ASAP. (For currency
conversion see http://ca.finance.yahoo.com/m3?u ) That will get 7.2
functionality into the CVS version. We can do a full release at the same
time for an additional $1200CA.

For those with more patience than funds, we'll probably get to 7.2
compliant indexing and a full release at a more leisurely pace within
6-8 weeks.

If we do a 'donations' project, someone from the user community should
act as a 'client' (Rod perhaps?) to sign off on the work when it is
deemed complete. The same person should probably also act as the
clearinghouse to know who has committed funds, and direct them to
release their funds when delivery is made. That way we do not end up
managing both sides of the transaction.

Paul