[postgis-users] Welcome to the postgis group

postgis Moderator postgis-owner at yahoogroups.com
Sun Mar 24 21:07:39 PST 2002

Hello,

I've added you to my postgis group at Yahoo! Groups, a free,
easy-to-use email group service. As a member of this group, you
may send messages to the entire group using just one email address:
postgis at yahoogroups.com. Yahoo! Groups also makes it easy to
store photos and files, coordinate events, and more.

Here's a description of the group:

Discussion of the PostGIS extensions to the PostgreSQL database to
allow storage and retrieval of GIS data objects.

Here's my introductory message for you:

gf

TO START SENDING messages to members of this group, simply send email
to postgis at yahoogroups.com

If you do not wish to belong to the postgis group, you
can unsubscribe by replying to this message, or by sending an email to
postgis-unsubscribe at yahoogroups.com

Regards,

Moderator, postgis

SPECIAL NOTE FROM Yahoo! Groups:  Because Yahoo! Groups values your privacy,
it is a violation of our service rules for moderators to add subscribers
to a group against their wishes. If you feel this has happened, please
notify us at abuse at yahoogroups.com

P.S.  If you would like to learn more about the postgis group,
please visit http://groups.yahoo.com/group/postgis