[postgis-users] Linebreaks in postgis.sql

Cedric BERNIER cedric.bernier at thales-is.com
Wed Mar 27 05:36:01 PST 2002

Hello!

I try to tranfert a table from ORACLE to Postgres,
is anybody know a good way to do it?, I try to use PL/SQL unfortunately I have many fields (about 35)
so, the spooled file resulting of a SELECT order in ORACLE contained wrapped lines and it is difficult
to automatically see which carriage return represents a wrapped line and which represents the end of
the row

If anybody knows how to do.....

Thank you.

.CB.