[postgis-users] RE: Problwm with shp2pgsql.exe

Jeff Lounsbury jeffloun at refractions.net
Fri Oct 11 09:24:49 PDT 2002

The command looks fine, have you tried with other shapefiles? a
different database? Which version of the shp2pgsql are you using??
Can you send the test.sql file you created to me, there should be
something in the sql statements that is wrong or else your database
isn't working so that would narrow down the possible problems as well.
-Jeff