[postgis-users] Installing Postgres in Cygwin - win XP

Obe, Regina DND\MIS robe.dnd at ci.boston.ma.us
Fri Oct 25 06:39:02 PDT 2002

I haven't tried this on XP so not sure if there are issues.

Did you double-check the
/usr/bin

folder of your cygwin install to make sure that postgres.exe exists and if
it does, what is the size of it (mine is around 1.8 KB).  I suspect it
either doesn't exist, or when it was built its missing some essential parts.