[postgis-users] Status of OGR & PostGIS?

Tyler Mitchell themitchells at telus.net
Wed Sep 4 07:22:22 PDT 2002

Frank is right, I've used it fairly successfully in the past month or so.
The main limitations I was having were related to field and table naming.
But otherwise, it works slick.  Frank, perhaps you could comment on some of
the recent changes.  I couldn't readily find a changelog.  Also could you
provide me a link to the bugzilla, so I can file the naming issue.

Tyler