[postgis-users] usage of truly_inside()

Paul Ramsey pramsey at refractions.net
Thu Sep 5 10:38:47 PDT 2002

OpenGIS is nice enough to define Contains(), however we do not have that
yet. GEOS is almost to the point of having predicates, but not yet, and
once we do get them in GEOS we still have to integrate with PostGIS. I
do not know what your timeline is like in terms of needing this
functionality. At current rates, it is probably a couple of months still
until the first cut of PostGIS+GEOS hits the streets.

P.