[postgis-users] DGN to PostGIS

Luis Viveros ldviveros at lycos.com
Tue Apr 1 10:46:59 PST 2003

Pablo,

You can use Warmerdam's dgnlib to output your vector data fron DGN. As far as I know, there is no direct tools to do it, or there was not when I write a little python script that took the dgndump output and generate a SQL file which contained sql-postgis statements with geometry inside.

Please, let me find those scripts and I will send you.

Regards.

Luis Viveros