[postgis-users] MORE INFO

Zamil Murji Zamil.Murji at divestco.com
Wed Aug 13 11:06:46 PDT 2003

Hi downloaded a precompiled binary for windows, set apache 2.0.something or other on my windows machine and ran the following:

http://10.0.50.205/cgi-bin/mapserv.exe?mode=nquery&map=c:\mapfiles\idc-query.map&imgext=-98.86166+28.00098+-98.73630+28.10481&mapsize=524+434&imgbox=122+199+307+365

Same .map file as the unix version, hitting the same db. I have attached the error message, that gets printed to the screen

This is mapserver 4.0 beta 2 binary file.

Zamil