[postgis-users] information about complex polygon

David Blasby dblasby at refractions.net
Tue Aug 26 09:33:32 PDT 2003

Cedric BERNIER wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I 've read a long time ago that it was not possible to create polygons
> composed of curve parts and lines parts. Has it been implemented ? or
> not yet ?

I hope I understand your question - you're asking to make non-straight
lines between vertexes.

If so, then the answer is "No" - there's only straight lines between
vertexes.

There is currently no plan to do curves-between-vertexes.

If this is very important to you, you'll have to either add it to
postGIS yourself or you could hire us to add it.  It would be a fairly
substantial development.

dave