[postgis-users] PostgreSQL/PostGIS Microsoft Windows Users Qu estion

Paul Ramsey pramsey at refractions.net
Fri Aug 29 09:22:41 PDT 2003

According to the latest stuff we found on the web site, yes, it will do
read/write on the OleDB, if you use the right version of Visual Studio
to build the thing. (Visual Studio .NET)

http://arcobjectsonline.esri.com/ArcObjectsOnline/TechnicalDocuments/DraftChapters/PlugInDataSourcesDraft.pdf

If there was already a PgSQL OleDB connector, adding spatial would be
relatively easy, just a few extra methods. Sadly, the only extant
project appears to be half-done.

http://gborg.postgresql.org/project/oledb/projdisplay.php

Paul

--