[postgis-users] PGIS 0.7.4 and PgSQL 7.3

christian.schuster at rsag.ch christian.schuster at rsag.ch
Sun Feb 16 22:57:15 PST 2003

Hi Paul,

I am using Cygwin but did not install the patch. So I looked at the note of
Norman Vine you provided in your email. Then there are two links to the
patch file on that site. But it seems that those sites do not exist
anymore. Do you know where I could get the patch file?

Regards,

Christian Schuster

Rudolf Schuster AG
Postfach 277
CH - 3000 Bern 11

http://www.rsag.ch
++41 31 348 05 30

             Paul Ramsey
             <pramsey at refracti
             ons.net>                                                   To
             Sent by:                  PostGIS Users Discussion
             postgis-users-bou         <postgis-users at postgis.refractions.
             nces at postgis.refr         net>
             actions.net                                                cc

                                                                   Subject
             15.02.2003 21:18          [postgis-users] PGIS 0.7.4 and
                                       PgSQL 7.3

             Please respond to
               PostGIS Users
                Discussion
             <postgis-users at po
             stgis.refractions
                   .net>

Are people have problems with 0.7.4? I just did an install to confirm
that I had not accidentally broken anything since my 7.3 work and
everything seems fine on my platform (Linux).

Cygwin users should take note of the comments from Norman Vine regarding
PgSQL 7.3 issues on Cygwin.

http://postgis.refractions.net/pipermail/postgis-users/2002-November/001793.html

--
       __