[postgis-users] How are you editing data in PostGIS?

Randy James rjames57 at yahoo.com
Wed Jul 16 08:59:38 PDT 2003

Hi

I upgraded my PG ODBC driver the other day because it was
not working with my postgresql databases and noticed that i
could now read the "the_geom" column in my postgis
database. I was wondering if this is the type of editing
you were thinking of?

I connect to the database with MSAcess using the postgres
ODBC driver.

hope this helps

Cheers
Randy