[postgis-users] Undefined references

Nicolas RIBOT nri at scot.cnes.fr
Tue Mar 25 06:59:24 PST 2003

Hello Marc-Andre,

Try replacing '$libdir/postgis.dll' by the full Windows path to
postgis.dll (something like c:\cygwin\urs\src...\postgis.dll) in your
postgis.sql file.

I'm not sure if system variables, like $libdir, are correctly handled
when running scripts.
I had many errors with this too on my cygwin installation: I was not
able to put as system variable in this script to point to the
postgis.dll folder.
It is also possible that you have to escape the '\' character.
(c:\\cygwin\\... for example).

I hope this helps.

Nicolas Ribot