[postgis-users] tutorial postgis for french users

David TECHER davidtecher at yahoo.fr
Fri Oct 24 08:18:20 PDT 2003

 Hello

My name is TECHER David

I am a programer in South of France (Montpellier). I
worked PostGIS
5 months ago. Excuse-me if my English is bad(I'm
French :) !!!). I hope you will understand my mail.

Here is my configuration

Windows XP
PostGIS 0.7.4, PostgreSQL 7.3.4 under CygWin

I have written a tutorial about PostGIS for french
users at
http://techer.pascal.free.fr/postgis/index.htm

Even if you don't understand French, I'd know what do
you think about it? In others word, I did a guide to
install PostGIS in Windows XP as you did but in French
and I wrote an article about spatial queries and an
example of use of PostGIS/JTS.

Tell me what you think about it!

Thanks

David