[postgis-users] Re: postgis-users Digest, Vol 12, Issue 32

Philip Riggs priggs at cnr.colostate.edu
Mon Oct 27 12:23:30 PST 2003

I haven't actually began using PostGIS here yet. Our lab (EHASL
http://ehasl.cvmbs.colostate.edu/ ) uses ESRI products. I am looking at
PostGIS as an alternative because I like the idea of doing SQL queries
directly on the data rather than having to use the ArcGIS GUI, I prefer
the Apple OS environment, and I just dislike ArcGIS more and more. I am
finishing my Master's and will begin my Doctorate soon. I would like to
use PostGIS for my doctorate. If you are interested, I would be happy
to show you some of the things we do here. email me privately
priggs at cnr.colostate.edu and we could set a time.

Philip Riggs