[postgis-users] Can you tell me, which GIS tools I can use to edit spatail data freely through PostGIS?

Tyler Mitchell TMitchell at lignum.com
Wed Apr 28 08:52:07 PDT 2004

Many folks edit in a separate program and then "convert" the data into
PostGIS.   OpenEV ftp://ftp.remotesensing.org/gdal/openev/ can create and
edit shape files.  Then you can use the PostGIS tool shp2pgsql to put the
shapefile into the database.

postgis-users-bounces at postgis.refractions.net wrote on 04/27/2004 08:44:46
PM: