[postgis-users] other errors during postgis.sql command

Mark Cave-Ayland m.cave-ayland at webbased.co.uk
Tue Aug 10 11:14:10 PDT 2004

Hi Benedetto,

Looking at the current CVS of PostGIS shows that postgis_transform.c
recently has been changed to use the function pj_get_release() that was
only introduced with version 4.4.8 of PROJ.4. Therefore if you upgrade
to PROJ.4.4.8, then you should find that you can build and use the
current CVS version of PostGIS successfully.

strk, can we detect the version of PROJ.4 by checking PJ_VERSION in
/include/proj_api.h and only include the call to pj_get_release() if we
are >= 448?

Kind regards,

Mark.

---

Mark Cave-Ayland
Webbased Ltd.
Tamar Science Park
Derriford
Plymouth
PL6 8BX
England

Tel: +44 (0)1752 764445
Fax: +44 (0)1752 764446

recipient please delete it from your system and notify the sender. You
should not copy it or use it for any purpose nor disclose or distribute
its contents to any other person.