[postgis-users] Win32 PostgreSQL: pgsql75win.zip replacement

TECHER Jean David davidtecher at yahoo.fr
Tue Aug 17 06:44:39 PDT 2004

Hi Mark

I try the msi you did... Great work!!! :-)

I made my own distribution but without an installer...

I still have mine avalable at :

http://www.01map.com/download/postgres800_win32_postgis_082.zip (still
personal wih proj 4.4.7, geos 1.0.0 and AsSVG)

I did it from CVS of today for postgresql and postgis

Perhaps Paul Ramsey should add your work on the new of postgis site ???

TECHER JEAN DAVID
- Responsable Informatique 01MAP -
e-mail:davidtecher at yahoo.fr
Tel: 06 85 37 36 75