[postgis-users] trying to make

János janos.lobb at yale.edu
Wed Dec 8 12:50:58 PST 2004

Well, I had clean totally the Postgresql source - with a fresh tar -
and now I am able to install PostGis.  I also gave up on at this moment
the ssl option for Postgres.  It would be good if the INSTALL would
tell where it is on different platforms.  In OSX it is definitely NOT
in /usr/local, although in Darwin it is.

Thanks again,
János