[postgis-users] Re: does postgis support raster data?

wlx wlx at mygis.org
Sun Dec 19 02:04:00 PST 2004

Hi,
   I am very interesting this topic too,and I have searched the mail list,
and I found that Postgis did a try to raster data, the url here:
http://postgis.refractions.net/pipermail/postgis-users/2003-March/002182.htm
l , but I don't know the result of this research.
   If there are a project about raster data of postgreql,I want to join it.

   Best regards,

LiangXu Wang