[postgis-users] Re: [Mapserver-users] List as Forum??

Paul Ramsey pramsey at refractions.net
Mon Feb 23 10:08:39 PST 2004

I have sent a request to GMane that they pick up a mapserver-users feed.
GMane hosts searchable archives and, more importantly, a NNTP feed for
the list, so you can browse all archived history with a News client.
Extremely easy to read threads and search content.

news server:
news.gmane.org

web server:
www.gmane.org

The postgis list is already archived there, for example.

P.

--
       __
      /