[postgis-users] pgsql2shp

Gregory S. Williamson gsw at globexplorer.com
Fri Mar 5 03:30:26 PST 2004

Thanks for the suggestions, but no success.
I am using:
[postgres at content1 globexplorer]$ psql -d gex_runtime -p 5432
gex_runtime=# select postgis_version();
            postgis_version
 0.8 USE_GEOS=1 USE_PROJ=1 USE_STATS=1

I know this will be quite obvious, but in the meantime I think I'll dump it as text and use a perl program to massage that into Informix's spatial format and load that and the use their shape create tool. Seems a little cumbersome though.  ;-}

Greg W.