[postgis-users] Who is Using PostGIS?

TECHER Jean David davidtecher at yahoo.fr
Mon Mar 8 02:27:56 PST 2004

Hi Paul,

> Who are you?

         TECHER JEAN DAVID (France) - 01MAP firm

> What are you using PostGIS for?

We need it for our french customers who want only work with free projects.

>     Why did you choose PostGIS?

it's because it is said that 'PostGIS is released under the GNU General
Public License.'
We only works with free and open-source project at our firm.

			Marvellous and Beautifull Project !!!

> What makes you happy about your PostGIS installation?

At the beginning, it was enough difficult to install (windows with cygwin
package).
Now I am used to installing it with Windows or Linux. :)

> What makes you unhappy about your PostGIS installation?

Only times needed for install. Else nothing to say

TECHER JEAN DAVID
- Responsable Informatique 01MAP -
e-mail:davidtecher at yahoo.fr
Tel: 06 85 37 36 75