[postgis-users] Who is Using PostGIS?

Gerry Creager N5JXS gerry.creager at tamu.edu
Tue Mar 9 07:24:50 PST 2004

Roy,

I've been involved in Linux for a long time, and *I* still prefer the
'configure, make, make install' path most of the time.  That way, I'm
sure I've got the latest code in place.

HOWEVER, the recent RPM additions here have been just marvelous.  Well
done, few problems, and overall good.

I'll leave the win-32 issue for folks who still have windows boxes:-)

gerry