[postgis-users] PostGIS hosting?

Craig Miller craig.miller at spatialminds.com
Fri Mar 26 19:55:36 PST 2004

The difference in price is ~$20/mo for shared hosting vs. ~$140 for a hosted
solution.

I have a very low bandwidth application (demos), and would prefer a shared
solution for this.  I guess if I could find 5-7 other people I might be
willing to setup a dedicated server.  I don't want to get into the paperwork
associated with a coop though.

--Craig