[postgis-users] Converting ESRI Geodatabase

Paul Ramsey pramsey at refractions.net
Tue Nov 9 16:51:08 PST 2004

Interesting, I did not read your question closely enough to note you
are playing w/ annotation.
In general, the text I have seen in ESRI binary streams is just
null-terminated ASCII. Perhaps you could extract some of the LBOs and
post them here as an attachment and we can all open our hexeditors on
it and give our opinions. :)