[postgis-users] PostGIS client

Eduardo Patto Kanegae lists at webmapit.com.br
Wed Sep 15 15:04:11 PDT 2004

I think a very kind update at PostGIS website could be a list of "today available PostGIS clients", showing name, description and links ( like JUMP, uDIG, MapServer, ArcGIS Data Interoperability Extension, PgArc, etc... )

this could help to bring people closer to PostGIS...

best regards.

Eduardo Patto Kanegae
http://www.webmapit.com.br
UIN: 303747254