[postgis-users] I posted some mapserver and postgis debs

Fred McDavid frm at bitdaddy.com
Wed Sep 22 13:18:42 PDT 2004

Hi,

I've put together some debs for mapserver, libgeos, and postgis.  I also
included new versions of postgresql and php4 due to issues involving regexps
for mapserver and linking issues with postgis.  I recommend using caution as
this is my first attempt at making packages.  A blank slate install is
probably a good idea.

Please try them and report errors to frm at bitdaddy.com.  Errors with patches
and/or instructions regarding their fixes will float to the top of the todo
list.

Binary and source packages can be found via:
http://www.bitdaddy.com/gisdebs/index.html

Regards,

Fred McDavid

Fred R. McDavid, III
  540-248-0838
    frm at bitdaddy.com
      BitDaddy Systems, Inc
       * Complex System Design, Management, and Hosting