[postgis-users] Problems with GeomUnion

Bill Binko bill at binko.net
Fri Apr 8 07:56:57 PDT 2005

On Fri, 8 Apr 2005, Markus Schaber wrote:

> Hi, Bill,
>
> Bill Binko schrieb:
>
> > 2) Is there a way to test shapes for validity in PostGIS?  Like an
> > isvalid() function?
>
> Yes, there is such a function, and it is called ... "isvalid()" :-)
>
> It's all documented in the manual.

Yes, I see it now.  Mea Culpa.

That said (and it was my fault), I have a suggestion for the docs
people...Is there any chance of adding a "one big HTML file" version of
the manual or a search mechanism for the HTML version?  I have Acrobat
issues at the moment, and was too lazy to go through all of the chapters
:)

I'm still having issue, but I'm posting that to Martin's response.

Thanks for the help
Bill