[postgis-users] Early Special: 1.0.0 Released (Doc for frenchusers updated)

Mike Leahy mgleahy at fes.uwaterloo.ca
Thu Apr 21 08:47:03 PDT 2005

Mark,

I'd certainly be interested in doing this, although I I'll be travelling
for work over the next two weeks, so I'm not sure how soon I could have
it done.  I've downloaded all of the required components specified in
Jean's instructions, and saved copies of both instructions, so I will
give it a try have the chance.  I have a long flight to look forward
to...maybe I can do it then to pass the time.  :)  I'll let you know as
soon as I have some results.

Mike