[postgis-users] GTK/Gnome GIS Client

Abe Gillespie abe.gillespie at gmail.com
Mon Aug 8 17:20:14 PDT 2005

Well, I for one think we could get together and make a great Gtk# /
Mono GIS app with the professional quality of something like
MonoDevelop.  I would love to get involved with this if someone is
willing to start up the logistical work.  I have personally never
gotten directly involved with an OSS project and I think I'm ready to.

My suggestion would be to base it off the C# MapScript API.  Not only
does it have most everything we need built in ... built it will keep
things pretty unified.

-Abe