[postgis-users] geocoder for PostGIS

Jean David TECHER davidtecher at yahoo.fr
Fri Aug 12 03:50:42 PDT 2005

Hi

I succeeded to compil your sources on win32 with my own distribution(postgresql 8.0.3 and postgis-1.0.3, geos 2.1.3 and proj 4.4.9)............OK

Can U send me a mail in French to my e-mail adresse to explain what for geocoding?

Sorry I have little problem to understand how it works with example...i'm a postgis user not a geomaticien

thanks jocelyn!
TECHER Jean David
e-mail: david at 01map.net
Tél: 04 67 45 60 27