[postgis-users] GTK/Gnome GIS Client

Abe Gillespie abe.gillespie at gmail.com
Sun Aug 14 12:23:45 PDT 2005

Scott,

I will be travelling on Monday to Florida (by some cosmic chance, you
wouldn't happen to be there? ... we could meet ...).  Plane / airport
is the perfect place to start poking around your code.  Do you think
you could post something by then ... or at least forward something to
me?

Also, this is getting hugely off topic for the PostGIS list.  Does
NovellForge have a way to setup a list?  We also may want to make an
announcement on Mono's list too.

Thanks.
-Abe