[postgis-users] Geocoder for PostGIS

Jean-Denis Giguere jdenisgiguere at fastmail.fm
Mon Aug 15 14:21:12 PDT 2005

I think this reference should be important :
http://portal.opengeospatial.org/files/?artifact_id=8836

This is the Open Location Server reference. It contains interface
definition for geocoding and reverse geocoding according to OGC. They
thought about some interesting points about different way to locate a
building within different country.

IMHO, the most important thing is a good core geocoding service. It
should be easy to add interface in our favorite language after.

Regards,

Jean-Denis