[postgis-users] Buffer bug ?

Mark Cave-Ayland m.cave-ayland at webbased.co.uk
Fri Aug 26 08:33:27 PDT 2005

> -----Original Message-----
> From: Daniel [mailto:daniel.faivre at camptocamp.com]
> Sent: 26 August 2005 16:17
> To: Mark Cave-Ayland (External)
> Cc: 'PostGIS Users Discussion'; 'Arnaud Saint Léger'
> Subject: Re: [postgis-users] Buffer bug ?

(cut)

> Yes: I've just checked it again.

Hi Daniel,

OK. Another thing to check: is the resulting geometry from the collect()
valid? i.e. SELECT IsValid(collect(lga_geom) FROM temp_lg_annee_bis GROUP BY
lga_annee) returns true, since GEOS will only work on geometries where
IsValid(geom) is true.

Unfortunately I'm now away from work for at least a week, but I hope that
someone else on the list will be able to give you some help in the meantime.

Kind regards,

Mark.

WebBased Ltd
17 Research Way