[postgis-users] PostGis 8.1 - error with "using unique"

jerome jerome.caba at vanoise.com
Thu Dec 1 08:27:21 PST 2005

Hello Steffen,

>The unique column must be of your $table_choisie because the SRID
>will be the same for the whole table and thus not unique.

This simple query didn't work :
select * from unites_alpage using unique code_unitealpage

The field "code_unitealpage" is my PK for the table "unites_alpage".
When I try it, I obtain the same error :
"ERROR:  syntax error at or near "using" at character 29"

May be, I must say that I have backuped the BD in SQL format to recreate
it after upgrading pgsql 8.03 with pgsql8.1. I have restored the BD with
SQL script exec. Is there something wrong with this ?

Thanks

Jerome Caba