[postgis-users] Functions of postgis-cvs

strk at refractions.net strk at refractions.net
Fri Dec 2 11:32:11 PST 2005

If you upgraded from a previous version (you probably have)
you need to run utils/postgis_proc_upgrade.pl.

postgis_full_version() should warn you about the need to run
that script (please verify).

The script takes the lwpostgis.sql script and an optional
schema name (the schema in which postgis stuff is installed).

Keep this in mind as between postgis-cvs that you currently
have and the 1.1.0 that will eventually come out there might
possibly be changes that are NOT warned by SCRIPT_VERSION
upgrade. Maybe we should issue a warning *WHENEVER* a CVS
version is used...

--strk;