[postgis-users] additional libraries for av_pgcon

Robert Burgholzer rburghol at chesapeakebay.net
Mon Dec 12 14:09:07 PST 2005

Yeah, I am not really sure of the comprehensive list of files that is
needed. I discovered the files I listed, when due to failure of the
av_pgcon, and an inability to find anything funny on the server side, I
tried to execute pgsql2shp on the client by double-clicking the
executable. The executable then complained that it needed one of those
libs, I loaded the lib, executed again, and it complained about a
subsequent lib, etc. until it stopped complaining.

r.b.