[postgis-users] transform() does not do work for NGO1948 zone III-> WGS84 longlat (epsg:27393->epsg:4326)

Mark Cave-Ayland m.cave-ayland at webbased.co.uk
Wed Dec 21 02:10:01 PST 2005

I would say a warning should definitely be given if the transformation being
done is not the one that was requested by the user.

Kind regards,

Mark.

------------------------
WebBased Ltd
17 Research Way
Plymouth
PL6 8BT

T: +44 (0)1752 797131
F: +44 (0)1752 791023

http://www.webbased.co.uk
http://www.infomapper.com
http://www.swtc.co.uk

This email and any attachments are confidential to the intended recipient
and may also be privileged. If you are not the intended recipient please
delete it from your system and notify the sender. You should not copy it or
use it for any purpose nor disclose or distribute its contents to any other
person.