[postgis-users] About Invalid OGC WKT Error

Kralidis,Tom [Burlington] Tom.Kralidis at ec.gc.ca
Thu Feb 3 21:12:05 PST 2005

> It appears that findsrid is failing for reasons unclear. Oh, wait, do
> you have valid entries in geometry_columns for your tables/geocolumns?

Do you mean setting the SRID column correctly in geometry columns for
the given tables?  If yes, I had that as 4326.  When I changed it to -1,
all worked fine.

Or do you mean valid entries of the geometry itself in the tables (i.e.
the_geom)?  If yes, that's no problem, I can do AsText(the_geom) from
psql and see the geometries on output.

..Tom