[postgis-users] bugs in postgis-1.0RC2 with postgres 7.2.1

Markus Schaber schabios at logi-track.com
Tue Feb 8 09:41:53 PST 2005

Hi, Alex,

Markus Schaber schrieb:

> - We include the patch "as is" into the PostGIS CVS, and document it, so
> everyone has access to it, and your build process applies it whenever
> building for woody.

I just checked in this approach, including two convenience Makefile
targets to apply and reverse the patch. Using this patch, it compiles
against the pg72jdbc2.jar from postgresql.org, and passes all regression
tests against PostGIS 1.0CVs on PostgreSQL 7.4.

I hope you can utilize this for woody backport builds.

Markus
--
markus schaber | dipl. informatiker
logi-track ag | rennweg 14-16 | ch 8001 zürich