[postgis-users] Buggy transform() function in 1.0RC1 ?

strk at refractions.net strk at refractions.net
Fri Feb 18 02:02:00 PST 2005

Nicolas, I'm trying to figure out what to do with these *bogus* entries
in spatial_ref_sys.
The problem is that there are more then a single entries for Paris,
so I think all of them are bogus.
Another problem is: "would a newer PROJ4 version correclty interpret the
new paramaters?".
What PROJ4 version are you using ? Could you check if newer PROJ4 give
a different result ?
--strk;